Solar Energy in World is a fastest Growing industry. The country’s solar installed capacity was 35,739 MW as of 31 August 2020. India has the lowest capital cost per MW globally of installing solar power plants. The Indian government had an initial target of 20 GW capacity for 2022, which was achieved four years ahead of schedule. In 2015 the target was raised to 100 GW of solar capacity (including 40 GW from rooftop solar) by 2022, targeting an investment of US$100 billion. India has established nearly 42 solar parks to make land available to the promoters of solar plants. In the decade ending 31 March 2020, India expanded its installed solar power capacity by 233 times from 161 MW to 37,627 MW.
OUR TRAINING PROCESS
WHY CHOOSE STRUGER ACADEMY
- Global Energy scenario, Indian Energy Scenario, Energy Policy.
- Solar Radiation
- Fundamentals of Solar Cell.
- Balance of Solar PV Systems
- Solar Modules, Optimizers (DC/DC converters), Junction Boxes, Inverters, Solar Meters
- Calculate Solar Array size
- components for the Solar PV system
- Calculate Peak Sun Hours for any location in the world!
- Determine the optimum panel placement for Solar PV
- Energy production curve of a PV system vs. house energy needs
- Learn the wiring foundations
- Power concepts & Units
- fundamentals of Solar PV energy
- Applications of Solar PV Systems
- Foundations about Off-Grid vs. Grid-Tie
- How does a PV system work
- components of a typical PV system
- Planning & Design